With Thanksgiving, or Turkey day, happening this weekend, it seems like a great time to actually sit down and write all of the random things I am thankful for. Feel free to share yours in the comments or on the Facebook page.
This Dad is Thankful for:
- My wife who puts up with me no matter what and adds a lot to my life.
- Our two boys. Life was pretty good before kids, but I can’t imagine a day without them.
- Being back in Toronto. It’s home.
- Having the chance to be home each day with Charlie. I know it will end soon and I will miss it.
- Smoked meat.
- That I fixed the Internet problems in the house.
- Kids who are easy to put to bed.
- The colour change of leaves.
- That some of the family will be home for Thanksgiving.
- The staff at our son’s new school, especially Mr. P.
- That we got to go to Chicago. What a great place to spend a weekend.
- Great friends, even if we don’t get to see them much.
- A warm cup of tea.
- The return of The Walking Dead.
- Friendly butchers.
- Very fond memories of Halifax.
- That our oldest loves school.
- That our youngest loves sleep.
- Being able to walk to High Park.
- That blogging has provided me with great perks.
- The Raptors are back.
- Turkey is back.
- That I seem to keep on being healthy.
Again, what are you thankful for this year? Leave a comment of head on over to the Facebook page.