A few weeks in and the NBA is on fire for all the wrong reasons.
Here is a random list of thoughts as we near 10 games.
- The bad teams are good and the good teams are bad. Utah doesn’t look like it wants to tank and the Nets, well they are a legit dumpster fire.
- Pascal Siakam looks like a Top 10 guy. Unstoppable.
- Scoring is out of control.
- Scandals are grabbing all the headlines.
- Kawhi sadly I think is done. His knee is not bouncing back. He should have never left TO.
- Giannis is without a doubt the best player in the NBA.
- Cleveland is legit. I bet they could pull a 14/15 Atlanta Hawks and win 60.
- Trouble is brewing in NYC. TT is going to be fired.
- The Sixers stink. Which is amazing.
- Where is SGA going to end up? He needs to be let loose from OKC.
- The West standings are very backwards.
- O.G. making a case to be all-defense.
- Who is Anfernee Simons man.
- The Timberwolves look bad. Edwards isn’t happy.
- Luka looking like MVP, but Dallas needs more wins.
- Happy that Steve Nash got out of Brooklyn.