NBA predictions, some by the book, some super silly.
As I think divisions are not inclusive enough to be 2022, I am listing my order based on conference.
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Boston Celtics
- Toronto Raptors
- Atlanta Hawks
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Miami Heat
- Brooklyn Nets
- Chicago Bulls
- Detroit Pistons
- New York Knicks
- Charlotte Hornets
- Washington Wizards
- Indiana Pacers
- Orlando Magic
- Memphis Grizzlies
- LA Clippers
- Golden State Warriors
- Denver Nuggets
- Dallas Mavericks
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- Phoenix Suns
- New Orleans Pelicans
- Portland Trail Blazers
- LA Lakers
- Sacramento Kings
- Houston Rockets
- San Antonio Spurs
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Utah Jazz
If I get at least 2 of these right, that’s a win.
- Memphis will have the best record in the Western Conference despite miss JJJ for part of the season.
- Brooklyn will once again self implode and struggle to stay in the playoff mix.
- Jamal Murray is going to be top 20 in scoring.
- Shai will be traded by Christmas.
- The Lakers will trade Anthony Davis.
- Gary Trent Jr. will lead the NBA in steals.
- James Harden WON’T quit on his team this year.
- Luka will win MVP although looking at my first point, it kind of has to be Ja? Nope sticking with Luka.
- Sacramento will almost make the playoffs. But once again disappoint.
- Trae Young will lead the league in scoring.
- LeBron will finally look average and instead focus on his Pickleball investment.
- Scottie Barnes will average a triple double.
- Utah will win nine games. Yep that’s it.
- Kyrie WILL get vaccinated. But not for reasons that make sense.
- Nick Nurse will launch a podcast.
- Deandre Ayton will in fact smile again.
What do you think?