Well this post is a little delayed thanks to this day getting a case of the tired Wednesday’s. Yes, I am aware it is now Thursday, but such is life. At least I am making the effort to keep the streak going.
So Day 22. It was one of the more tiring days of the whole adventure (so far). To avoid tiring you out from reading it, I am going to switch to the classic bullet form.
Here goes Wednesday:
- Every one of Charlie’s diapers on this day, was a pooper.
- Still annoyed at my tax reassessment from day earlier.
- I took two tired and cranky boys to the Passport office.
- I drove part of the way home without Charlie buckled in his seat.
- It was borderline summer out and the hose was not working right.
- Once hose was working, Harry watered the neighbourhood and the car a little.
- Finally found a box in the garage that was missing for months (read below for more).
- Changed the porch light.
- Made nachos for dinner.
- Went up and down the stairs five times during Harry going to bed. Best excuse – “a hair fell on the floor and I wanted to tell you.”
- Watched Survivor and Modern Family.
- Fell asleep on couch.
Those were just the highlights.